Re: [OM] the future of OM

Subject: Re: [OM] the future of OM
From: Jim Mueller <webnik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 14:36:12 -0600

Dan Lau wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Dec 1999 23:04, GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx wrote:
> > Most people who have made a recent commitment to
> >expensive Oly equipment have done so with the realization that the system
> >will eventually disappear.

As long as there is a thriving used market for OM equipment, the Oly platform
will be around for another 30 years. Buying used has its benifits. If I had to
sell out now, I would easily break even on my Oly equipment purchases.

More than likely, I would even make a hundered or two. I couldn't say that,
had I bought a Canon Rebel G last year, instead.

--
jim mueller