Re: [OM] Future ADITL events voting results

Subject: Re: [OM] Future ADITL events voting results
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 20:11:24 +0000
Although these events are fun and nice I think this is too heavy a schedule for
George alone.  He has to be allowed some time off to go on holidays and take
pics
himself ;-)

I think February is a very drear time of year, down here in the northern
hemisphere
anyway, to be doing the Bokeh theme.  I personally would much rather spring or
summer for that theme.

Seems to me the night theme and self portraits might be better suited to the
darker
months.

Giles