Re: [OM] Future ADITL events voting results

Subject: Re: [OM] Future ADITL events voting results
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 08:52:44 EST
In a message dated 11/16/99 4:31:41 AM Eastern Standard Time, Ogreve@xxxxxxx
writes:

> -The whole idea was born out of the ADITL theme, so I've set the frequency
>  for that at twice a year, happening on the summer's and winter's equinoxes.
>  -To get a frequency of one event every two months, yet a themed one only 4
>  times a year, I've set the themed events at the 21st of the other "even"
>  months.

I don't think the order we do the themes is very important. I hope we keep
thi sup and get through all of them.

As far as the schedule and frquency is concerned, I think we should leave
that up to George. George has done some teriffic work with the first two
ADITLs, but doing that every other month is asking a lot, IMO. Perhaps
someone else has the knowledge and facilities to help out, maybe taking turns
with George.

Just my opinion, of course.

Paul Schings