RE: [OM] More OM stuff

Subject: RE: [OM] More OM stuff
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 22:57:26 -0500
Ron,
Thanks for the note!
Sounds like we're about the same age.  I graduated from Indiana State in '69
and moved to Eastlake  the same year.  My wife and I then bought a house in
Mentor-on -the -Lake while she taught in the Willoughby-Eastlake school
system.  She taught 6th grade.  Then in '73, we moved to Warren, followed by
a move to University Heights in '76.  I was transferred to Boston in '81,
but coincidence dictated that I move to Chagrin Falls in '86.
Hopefully our last move was to Troy, this took place in '97.  I am the
Safety Products Manager for Northwest Controls, an electrical products
distributor.  I am responsible for products that specifically apply to
machine safety.

What about you?
Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH