Re: [OM] Film scanner on the cheap?

Subject: Re: [OM] Film scanner on the cheap?
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 13:50:36 EDT

> << It occured to me that one might be able to produce a "film scanner" very
>   cheaply by:  using a very inexpensive flat bed scanner and projecting the
>  image...  >>

You shouldn't have to go to that much trouble and expense to get inexpensive
scans. There are several inexpensive scanners with 600x1200 optical
resolution such as the Acerscan 620T (now Siddiq, don't get too excited),
Microtek X6 USB, Mustek 1200ED, Umax 2200, and Plustek 1200T. These all come
with an adapter or have an option to add one on.

Warren