Re: [OM] Depth of field

Subject: Re: [OM] Depth of field
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 20:28:56 -0700 (PDT)
IMHO - Just leave the lens set to infinity at F16 and
point and shoot when the train fills a satisfactory
area in your view screen.  (Remember that it is closer
than it appears!)  Everything will be in focus from
about 5.5 feet onward to infinity.  ("To Infinity &
Beyond!" --Buzz Lightyear)

Oh, and remember to jump OFF the tracks (preferably
WITH your equipment) after releasing the shutter.

John
(Would-Not-Be-Standing-On-Tracks-When-Train-Is-Hurtling-Toward-Him)
Robison