Re: [OM] Depth of field

Subject: Re: [OM] Depth of field
From: JoeA458@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 16:31:20 EDT
Hello everyone,
I am new to the list and have found some very good and useful information
here. I am police officer in Texas. Here in Texas it is a crime to stand on
the tracks or to interfere with rail road property. But it is only a
misdemeanor offense. Usually only a fine and maybe 1 day in jail. This is
usually only used on people who are riding the trains illegally. We have
several Train buffs who hang around the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Rail
yard. They take all kinds of photographs and video of the trains. The Rail
Road has never complained about people who use common since, They don't seem
to mind people standing on the tracks to take photos as long as you do it in
a safe manner. The Rail Road even parks Engines near the old station so the
train buffs can photograph them. The fine for trespassing on Rail Road
property is only about $150.00 to $200.00. but each state has different laws
so you should check the state you are in.

Joe Adcock
Central Texas