Re: [OM] Kodak processing rant/question (no OM content)

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodak processing rant/question (no OM content)
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 22:32:55 EDT
Gary,
Athough Kodak hasn't ruined any of my film, they certainly ruin my enthusiasm
for using their processing by taking up to 12 days to return 1 roll of slide
film. It took over 2 weeks to get a push-processed roll back from them last
month. I've used Montgomery Photo Lab.( in Dallas, TX) with good results(same
day E-6 processing), but it is a long drive for me. Kodak seems to be trying
very hard to win back the slide shooters with their new films, only to
tarnish things with slow processing. What is really strange is that they
advertise the push processing capabilies of some of their new films, but do
not show push procesing availability on their shipping envelopes. Gary
Faulkenberry