Re: [OM] Kodak processing rant/question (no OM content)

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodak processing rant/question (no OM content)
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 01:33:20 EDT
I sympathize. Every few rolls, wherever I send it, there is a scratch on the
film that isn't mine. I've been sending my Kodachrome to A&I (Alexander &
Ishihara) in Hollywood. I don't know if they do mail order but I get 1 day
turn-around with my local photo shop for Kodachrome.

I've also decided I've been spending a fortune on E6 processing so the next
time I'm going to buy some Fuji prepaid processing from B&H. Its the best
deal around you can get a 36 rol of Velvia or Provia and have it processed
for little over $8.00. Has anyone had negative (er not good) experience with
these mailers?

Thanks.

Warren