Re: [OM] ADITL Version 1 Now Online!

Subject: Re: [OM] ADITL Version 1 Now Online!
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 23:25:48 EDT
In a message dated 7/12/99 9:59:47 PM EST, george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Well, I've finally done it! >>

        Congratulations to you, George, on the ADITL page, and to all the
exhibitors      therein! Some interesting stuff there! ( I really don't want
to critique the images,         since I feel once you get past the technical
rights and wrongs, it's very subjective         from there on, and the images
do speak for themselves anyway,....but if I had to      vote for one in
particular right now, it'd be for # 23, the Nike van.)

        Well done!
        Regards,
        George S.