Re: [OM] ADITL Version 1 Now Online!

Subject: Re: [OM] ADITL Version 1 Now Online!
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 21:57:37 +0000
Welcome

The photos at George's site were all taken on or around the summer solstice
(21/June) and are referred to as ADITL - a day in the life.  This would
theirfore
not be the best place for you to display your pics as the idea was to sort of
document a day in the life of list members.

However, there is a general gallery for displaying the work of list members and
you
would be most welcome to submit your pics for display.

the Unofficial Olympus Gallery is here - http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/

The site is maintained by Garth Wood. There are details for submitting work at
the
site.

Giles