Re: Infinity and F-stop RE: [OM] Monopod & ball head

Subject: Re: Infinity and F-stop RE: [OM] Monopod & ball head
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 20:26:01 -0500
George (Sleepless in San Fransisco) Anderson wrote:
>far limits, they will go slightly soft. The acceptableness is determined
>by circles of confusion, print size and viewing distance, etc etc. Too
>much for here.

I'd say too much for a new father too.  <g>

George does bring up a good point.  What is it about the dreaded Circles of
Confusion that we so fear?  Could it be that we just can't focus on the
subject?  Or is that we get hyper (focal) over the thought of it?  I think
I'm going to start a new photography dictionary.  First entry:

Circles of Confusion:  What you get on your face when you pass out face
first into a six pack.

Ken (Ducking flying Websters) Norton

Kenneth E. Norton
Image66 Photography