Re: [OM] Life is good with an OM4T

Subject: Re: [OM] Life is good with an OM4T
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 08:29:18 -0700

Frank van Lindert wrote:

<SNIP>
> Or would you just duplicate the 4T aperture setting into the Pentax
> and make a bulb exposure, ending it manually at the same moment the 4T
> closes the shutter?

This is what I've done in tricky places like slot canyons.  I'll bring 2
tripods if I can. 4T on one, medium or 4x5 on the other.  Then I use the
4T as a meter for the others. I'll set it to auto at an appropriate
aperture, then time how long the shutter is open.  Then I have a base to
work from.  Course, I may stop down further on the larger formats and
adjust shutter time accordingly, with due consideration to reciprocity
as well.

George