Re: [OM] Life is good with an OM4T

Subject: Re: [OM] Life is good with an OM4T
From: GPaul64@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 06:12:17 EDT
In a message dated 4/13/99 1:09:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
crabtree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< As you know, as the light conditions changed, the
 meter adjusted the exposure perfectly. Need exposures of 3 or even 4
 minutes? No problem! I was delighted with the consistent accuracy of
 exposure when I got my transparencies back. I do not think even the Nikon F5
 has the ability to perform automatic time exposures of this length(I think
 it will only go for 30 seconds!!). >>

I had exactly the same experience with my OM-4 in the slot canyons.   The
tour leader was running around with his spot meter and the other participants
were counting off minutes and seconds while all I did was almost literally
point and shoot.

I addition, I think Dan Norris, an OM-using pro stationed in the American
southwest, has gained some notoriety using the unsurpassed low-light
capabilities of his OM-4 to create stunning nighttime landscape photographs.

Regards,

Greg Logiodice
Nyack NY

http://gplphotography.com