Re: [OM] OM4Ti spot metering

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4Ti spot metering
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 16:10:15 +0000
Yes, but was all that guff strictly necessary?  If the film carton info will
work
under all the conditions Mr Adams outlined, given the latitude of B&W or colour
print film I suspect it would, then I know which set of information I think is
the
most impressive.

Why would you give the impression of technical precision by giving more or less
the
exact figure for the brightness of the moon in foot/candles - at sea level! -
and
then just say it is brighter than that under other conditions without the same
level
of technical accuracy?  It almost smacks of someone trying hard to make
something
sound harder than it actually is.

I mean no offence and think Mr Adams was an extraordinary photographer.

Giles