Re: [OM] OM4Ti spot metering

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4Ti spot metering
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 11:21:09 -0500
>>Most likely if I had settled for the EOS-3's evaluative metering
or my OM-4Ti's center-weighted, it would have resulted in the same
exposure settings averaged by the spot metering. But I've gotten
so used to & dependent on spot, that I wonder if I am using it
incorrectly. Anyone else feels this way??

If your pictures are exposed correctly, then you're using it correctly :-)

There are many paths to correctness...

Regards,
Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com
Panoramic and 360deg Immersive Images at
        www.threehundredsixty.com