Re: [OM] OM4Ti spot metering

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4Ti spot metering
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 21:45:21 EST
In a message dated 1/22/99 6:43:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jdean@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Do any 4Ti owners really use the multi spot/hilite/shadow function? >>

I'm not a 4Ti owner, but I do own a -4. I use multi spot frequently, and
hilite/shadow occasionally (the hilite button gets more use during the New
England winters). The hilite/shadow buttons I would classify as "nice-to-have"
I can't imagine life without multispot. It forces me to think about exposure,
the complete opposite of the wonderbricks. It has proven to be an excellent
learning tool as well.

Paul Schings
Coventry, RI