Re: [OM] Be careful what you wish for...

Subject: Re: [OM] Be careful what you wish for...
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 16:45:30 -0800
Hans,

Interesting you mention this method of "finding" f/stops and shutter speeds.
I do this all the time in those situations where I don't have the time to
pause and look or those times where it's so dark you really can't see, such
as shooting in a theatre.  Works like a charm :)   All you have to do, as
you so correctly state, is ...think...think....

John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".
there is no "always" - just long periods of "so far"