Re:[OM] Be careful what you wish for...

Subject: Re:[OM] Be careful what you wish for...
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 10:43:44 -0500
Frank Ernens <fgernens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>[...]
>10. The instruction manual actually says to remove the
>batteries between sessions. They have to be joking.
>[...]

I understand that yours is an OM-4 with an OM-4T circuit, but you must have
gotten an OM-4 manual.  I have an OM-4T manual, which does not say anything
about removing the batteries between sessions.  Also according to my 4T manual,
you can disable the beeper by turning the self-timer lever clockwise (opposite
direction to the self-timer setting).

As Ken Norton said, you might have tried too much in a short time to learn to
use this camera.  I think my OM-4T is a great camera, much better than my M-1.
I did not have any problems getting away from my M-1, but you do need time to
learn to use the details of each new camera.

Tomoko Yamamoto
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/

Tomoko Yamamoto