Re: [OM] Be careful what you wish for...

Subject: Re: [OM] Be careful what you wish for...
From: Bob Sull <w8imo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 14:17:23 -0500

sje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> There were some constructive mails and some good old-fashioned flames about
> Frank's post.  Can't someone express their dissatisfaction with an Olympus
> product around here?  I do think he was pushing it a bit suggesting that
> these features were what lost Olympus its slr market, however he's entitled
> to his opinion.

I think that a lot of people, other than myself, were amazed that some
of the "gripes" posted made it obvious that Frank never even looked
through the viewfinder before buying the camera.  Then he started
beating the OM-4 up and making it seem like it was junk when he did
look.

You have to admit that, IMHO, that is an unusual way to buy something.

Bob
--

                   ////////
                  (  o o  )