[OM] Goodbye

Subject: [OM] Goodbye
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 09:09:13 -0500 (EST)

  I have asked Shawn to unsubscribe me from this list effective
immediately. To all my friends here, I will miss you, and you know my
e-mail address. To anyone with a question about photography, or something
interesting to sell, even looking for something in particular I might be
of help in finding (specially those desperately lacking in hardware) feel
free to e-mail me. The years spent here have been fun. Thank you.

                                  Looking for another sandbox,
                                       *= Doris Fang =*
Shawn Wright, I.T. Manager
Shawnigan Lake School