Re: [OM] bracketing was response to my filter questions....

Subject: Re: [OM] bracketing was response to my filter questions....
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 20:42:06 -0500
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In your message dated: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 20:27:55 EST you write:

>A professional lab where I have an account has made a mistake/a machine
>breakdown a few times in the past several years.   Unfortunately it always
>happens when I am having my oversea trip films processed.  On my first trip to
>Germany and Austria (including the Salzburg stop) with our choir, I shot a rol

You mean you have had a lab ruin multiple rolls of film, and you still
do business with them?  If I were you, I would have found a new lab long
ago.  Loosing one roll every 20 years I can forgive.  Loosing one every
few years would cause me to look elsewhere.

Cheers,
--Lee