Re: [OM] bracketing was response to my filter questions....

Subject: Re: [OM] bracketing was response to my filter questions....
From: "~$elena Goth ~" <selena_38c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 22:00:32 CST
>Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 14:40:14 -0500 (EST)
>From: "John A. Prosper" <prosper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Tue, 8 Dec 1998, *- DORIS FANG -*<sfunp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
and
>|On Tue, 8 Dec 1998, John A. Prosper wrote:

>I don't see why you are so testy.

Neither did I so I now type: (These are public comments coming into our
mailboxes, am I correct? We are each entitled to comment? I usually read
quietly, hoping the arguments will cease quickly. I also got the renewal
notice. This will be my once in 6 months post)
Having now read through dozens of posts in this thread I am still
wondering, "What was and still IS the problem? Is this worth yet another
list fight?"
People please, if nothing else can't we all get along for the holidays
at least? I am sorry, Doris, but I think you overreacted just a
**little** bit. Personally I missed the "original" personal attack,
however I'm not involved. Turn another cheek maybe? I enjoyed the
informative information in this thread, the insults could have stayed
elsewhere.

>childish diatribe.  I did not attack working pros or YOU.  It is your

I'm going to just delete the rest of this thread
Looks like we *=NEED=* a little Christmas.
$elena Goth <selena_38c@xxxxxxxxxxx>