[OM] bracketing was response to my filter questions....

Subject: [OM] bracketing was response to my filter questions....
From: KenK1ZYW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 07:10:24 EST
<< Photography is not thatscientific.  There is no absolute correct way to
take a photograph of a given scene.  One realizes that the moment the shutter
is released the shot is taken without one's seeing the scene.  Anything can
happen at that moment.  Having
more than one shot really saves you.>>

Amen! Since I took an intermediate SLR photo course I have learned to bracket.
Film is cheep - a trip to Egypt from Boston isn't.
   They say 'a camera never lies' - baloooooony! I can make a sunny  day at
high noon look like night,  or like a rainy day, or like a foggy day or an
ugly face even uglier or beautiful. Some of the best results were the surprise
bracketted ones. With print you can do the bracketing in the lab with chromes
(which is what I moslly use - E6) it's much harder to get right. BRACKET,
BRACKET.....

Cheers
Ken M