Re: [OM] Kodachrome and OTF and other musings.

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodachrome and OTF and other musings.
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 10:40:33 -0600
>I have never had this problem with my OM2n, and I shoot Kodachrome
>almost exclusively. Mostly with this kind of lighting I meter
>on part of the scene, or substitute meter, since the light source is
>going to be overexposed anyway. When I do that, I shoot in manual and
>the OTF sensor is out of the picture (so to speak).

I do take into account the lighting of the scene and compensate
accordingly.  I know what I have to do to get acceptable shots on
Fujichromes, but the Kodachrome requires even more compensation.  Could
this have anything to do with the thickness of the kodachrome emulsion in
comparision to E6 emulsions?  Or how about surface tecture?

Ken

Kenneth E. Norton
Image66 Photography

image66@xxxxxxx