Re: [OM] Has the time come for the unthinkable?

Subject: Re: [OM] Has the time come for the unthinkable?
From: Scj9000@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 17:25:13 EST
Jeez Ken..what a hard thing to do...i get so sentimentally attached to my
cameras that it's hard to part with them (same with auto...my 1986 Saab 900
has 245,000 miles and going strong...)

I remember almost crying when I gave my Dad my old college-purchase Mamiya
500dt-something...and that was really not a wondrous possession...but the
memories are still there.

I look around every now and then and wonder what i would switch to,and I too
probably like the feel, heft, and design of the F5 best. Good luck in finding
a good "fit". That's what it's really all about you know.  Like changing
dentures??  :=)
Susan