[OM] Film processing

Subject: [OM] Film processing
From: Shelley Stallings <stalling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 08:02:59 +0000
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Ken,

Have your local (inexpensive) lab reprint the photos which don't match
your expectations.  Most labs will do this if asked, if not, find a new
inexpensive lab.

I use Mystic Photo Lab in Mystic, CT as my color print lab.  Very good
service and high quality.  Price is excellent - 48 prints  5"x7" for
about $11.00 with processing and shipping with discount mailers they
send out liberally.  I occasionally have to send a negative back for
reprinting, but not very often.  When I have a roll of film shot with
extremely dark or light background I give special printing instructions
when I mail the film.

I have no financial interest in Mystic Lab other than sending them large
bags of my money.

shelley stallings

Ken Manuelian wrote:

(Assuming that I don't want to build my own dark room) have you any
suggestions?  There must be a middle of the road way to get prints that
are quality and price between competition/professional (ie $12-$20 each
plus proof) grade and poor to useless (ie $12/roll).

 Sincerely,

 Ken Manuelian
 KenK1ZYW@xxxxxxx