Re: [OM] Kodachrome and OTF and other musings.

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodachrome and OTF and other musings.
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 19:54:10 -0600
>What was the wholesale price?

I seem to remember paying around $300 USD for it and retail at the time was
around $450.  I've shot many thousand pictures with mine and with one
mounted on a Canon T-90.  Extremely sharp lens. I've had enlargements as
large as 16x20 that the resolution of the film was the limiting factor. (400).

Yes, bokah has to do with how well the out of focus highlights and
backgrounds look.  Instead of softening like a typical zuiko prime does, it
kinda turns more impressionistic.

>Seems, that I have bought a good thing.

I think so.

Ken