[OM] Re: ebay tactics

Subject: [OM] Re: ebay tactics
From: Rob Roy <royrg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 16:21:04 -0500
>buying any of them.  There is no way for ebay to police someone who just
>madly bids for the hell of it.  So now, we have to pay AGAIN to list the
>items.

If you type ebay at: <support@xxxxxxxx> and explain, they will reverse the
extra charge (at least they did once for me.)

BTW, I agree about the negatives, I would never post one.  I just don't say
anything at all.  The whole concept doesn't work against the bad guys.
Fortunately, i've been very lucky, I guess.
Rob Roy     Maker of LX200 joysticks
http://www.worldchat.com/commercial/skyoptics/Joystick.html