[OM] Need a Manual

Subject: [OM] Need a Manual
From: Scj9000@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 11:27:46 EST
Howdy,
Just bought an OM4 on Ebay..pleased with the camera BUT

was promised a manual with it, and of course, no manual came..now he can't
seem to find it. Anyone know where I can find a manual or copy of a manual for
the OM4??  Olympus was very vague and was not sure when i could get a copy
from them.

Looks like I'll have this lovely camera over the holidays but not know how to
use it!
Boo Hoo
Susan
It sure is different from my OM1's and 2's