Re: [OM] Need a Manual

Subject: Re: [OM] Need a Manual
From: brookswf@xxxxxxxx (BILL F BROOKS)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 22:13:50 -0600
Hi Susan,
Have Oly America send you a manual for the -4t.  The *main* differences
AFAIK are the flash syncing  capabilities w/ the 280 flash...I've got a
-4 and have a -4t manual they sent me and i've found it's enuf to get
familiar w/the camera quickly, esp the multi-spot sections.
FWIW

Bill >; )
"Life unfolds on a great sheet called Time (film)*,
and once finished (developed)* is gone(here)* forever..."

*provided you have a good archival system in place...