[OM] Re: FW: DIY, Enlargers

Subject: [OM] Re: FW: DIY, Enlargers
From: brookswf@xxxxxxxx (BILL F BROOKS)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 17:52:32 -0600
Hi All, Steve,

Alas, I'm located in Missouri (45 min N of the St. Louis area) and not in
New London CT. (Service days, circa late '70s and where I bought my first
OM-1n <--Requisite Oly content)

Perhaps shipping costs would'nt kill me (don't have the slightest idea
what that would run), but the better half probebly would...I just ordered
the bulk loading supplies and the development supplies today (w/Acufine
and Diafine >;) plus  some other odds and ends that needed? to be
procured...~250$ worth of X-mas goodies all told.  Merry X-mas to me!
(BTW *she* gets more jewelry, so now we'll have to refinance the house
>;)
Anyway thank you *very* much for the offer, maybe I need to sell more of
my guitar amplifier collection...

Bill >; )
"Life unfolds on a great sheet called Time (film)*,
and once finished (developed)* is gone(here)* forever..."

*provided you have a good archival system in place...