Re: [OM] Need a Manual

Subject: Re: [OM] Need a Manual
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 07:47:31 -0800
On 8 Dec 98, at 22:43, PCACala@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Susan writes:
>
> > PS Saw the feedback Pittsburg left on Ebay..nasty little buggers! Theyr'e
> >  watching you!! <g>
>
> Well gang, here it is:
> "Complaint: FB against us seems personal/vindictive. Our reserve is $ that we
> need for item."
>
> Gee, does that sound like me?  I'm for ethics in ecommerce - that was my
> motivation.

I think your feedback was fair, Gary. Theirs was not.

Interesting, I scanned their other feedback - the next negative one claimed
they did not respond to five e-mails. To which they posted negative feedback
on this person, stating he did not bid on any items to which his email
referred! So now you must place a bid BEFORE getting a response by e-
mail??? What's next, slap down your VISA before you can examine the
camera in the store???
Sounds like *they* are the vindictive ones...

Shawn & Janis Wright
swright@xxxxxxxxx
http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/~swright
(Olympus List Archives)