Re: [OM] Need a Manual

Subject: Re: [OM] Need a Manual
From: Scj9000@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 13:09:35 EST
Gary,
Thank you so much for the offer, but I called Olympus back on the chance i
would get another body..and I did. The young lady who I got the second time
1) promised to get one out this week
2) checked and could not find where the earlier lady had even put in my
request, and
3) was a LOT more courteous than the original.

So you won't have to stand there for an hour , copying! Thank you so much for
the offer! I really appreciate that you would do that!
Susan (DaEyeGuy)
PS Saw the feedback Pittsburg left on Ebay..nasty little buggers! Theyr'e
watching you!! <g>