Re: [OM] Online auction editorial

Subject: Re: [OM] Online auction editorial
From: Scj9000@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 15:35:22 EST
Frank,
As much as I "feel your pain".....and have been there myself,  simply 'tis the
nature of the beast and I concur with Lee totally.  Methinks you are ranting
out of disappointment that perhaps you underestimated your bid. Lesson?? Edge
it a little higher next time and go for the win! And don't equate the word
"auction" with the word "deal"...I personally have had much better 'luck'
dealing with the members of this group than any of my many Ebay transactions.
Susan