Re: [OM] All f2s (was top ten)

Subject: Re: [OM] All f2s (was top ten)
From: EdMall@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 17:32:50 EDT

<< >I know, I know, the 135/3.5 and 200/5 aren't
 >that sharp,

 If the 200/f 5.0  is not sharp, the wind has moved your camera. I have
 shots taken at the top of the world trade building in New York of a
 friend and the pictures are so sharp they could draw blood.

 les clark  >>

The 200F5 is just the right length and is certainly fast enough for shooting
skiers and boarders behind the boat.  Even with a polarizing filter you can
still get 1/250th at f5 and by panning, that's just enough.  Sharp?  Watch
that you don't slice the ski rope!
Ed