Re: [OM] Blank generation

Subject: Re: [OM] Blank generation
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 07:36:24 EDT
George,
What I gleaned from the article is:
1) color print papers from "major manufacturers" (I suppose that would include
Kodak and Fuji) have been improved "dramatically" in "recent years", and,
2) the author takes issue with some others' methods of testing print
stability, saying that their accelerated testing methods (principally high
light levels used) don't represent common home storage of prints.
I just hope he knows what he's talking about. ;-)
Greg