Re: [OM] Keeping OM alive

Subject: Re: [OM] Keeping OM alive
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 20:41:39 -0400
>>For all of you who vote only for the candidate who looks like he is going
to win instead of the one which most represents your views, maybe Olympus
is not your camera marque. >>

It's not about winning--or whining<g>. It's about staying in the race. Is
that a lot to ask?

>>perhaps you should join Denton in migrating to another camera
line(although one wonders about Contax as a choice>>

I think Ken Norton complained about always going with the guys who never
stay around. He finally gave up his RX7 for a Chevy. Me, I haven't learned
that lesson yet <g>

Regards,

Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com