Re: [OM] What's wrong with an OM-10?

Subject: Re: [OM] What's wrong with an OM-10?
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 23:12:04 +0000
Hello Ingemar

I do not think the comment was disparaging, it was just making a
realistic comparrison.  It meant an Om10 is not built for
professional levels of use and so should not be expected to cope with
such.  The Om10 is a fine and reliable performer for the money and
fulfills it's intended function well.  I am glad you are happy and
content with yours.

It does lack some useful featues but can still be used to capture
great images on film in most circumstances.

Giles

> Hi all!
 snip