Re: [OM] B & H - Buying FUJI film with Processing

Subject: Re: [OM] B & H - Buying FUJI film with Processing
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 18:47:50 -0500
Hi BW,

I've used Fuji for slide processing of Fuji, Agfa, and Kodak E6.  No
problems (although one always puts one's film in the mail prayerfully).  In
the US the Phoenix lab uses cardboard mounts;  in Hawaii, they use plastic.
 I think the mailers all point to Phoenix, but you can send them to
Honolulu for processing if you prefer plastic mounts and don't mind
approximately double the wait to get the slides back.  Turnaround seems
about the same in the continental US.

>From B&H you can also buy Kodak mailers to process Fuji (or any other) E6!
Both companies do a good job.  Unless you live in Arizona or Hawaii, you
may live closer to a Kodak lab.

Whatever lab you go with they will put their own name on the mounts, so I
would recommend writing the type of film on your receipt (if you shoot a
variety) so that you'll know what's what when they all come back.  With
different camera bodies, I also write which camera was used for the roll as
well.

Best wishes,

Joel