Re: [OM] The Unofficial Olympus Photo Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] The Unofficial Olympus Photo Gallery
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 20 Apr 1998 09:05:12 +1000
Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> moved upon the face of the 'Net and spake
thusly:

> Hi, folks.
>
> The home page (and *only* the home page) for the Unofficial Olympus Photo
> Gallery is now online at:

I just got back from holidays, and found your posting.

The gallery site is really great.

The only suggestion I have is perhpaps some text links on the
front-page to benefit browsers that don't do image-maps (like Lynx).
Still, I was able to get around quite well using Lynx as you've chosen
sensible names for your pages.  Thank you for eschewing frames and
other gaudy absurdities, your site is elegant and entertaining.

Regards,
        Chris.

p.s. My trip to the (WHL) Lamington NP was rained out!   My OM gear
        never left the car. :-(
p.p.s. An explanation of the dual-credit on my gallery submission:
        My wife grows the roses, and I photograph them.

--
(setq sender '( (name . "Christopher Biggs") (email . "chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx")
                (employer . "Stallion Technologies") (ph . "+61 7 3270-4266")