Re: [OM] The Unofficial Olympus Photo Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] The Unofficial Olympus Photo Gallery
From: "Thomas H. Hogan" <flzhgn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 12:20:08 -0700
Garth Wood--

Totally excellent!
 For a dedicated Olympus user, the opening graphic
 is very exciting!

 It loaded almost instantly with my connection at 28.8k
 The page should help Zuikoholics everywhere!
 The jump bar at the bottom is the best one I've seen!

Hank Hogan --

BTW,  I'm still looking for a job as a biological science research
    technician.  If you know of anyone who might need a technician
    with my skills (see resume on my home page) please let me know.
--
Thomas ?Hank? Hogan
Biologist, Photographer, Web Master