Re: [OM] Bay of Fundy astro---and is this thing working?

Subject: Re: [OM] Bay of Fundy astro---and is this thing working?
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 22:16:30 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Fundy Moose writes:

https://www.olyendomike.com/Bay-of-Fundy-2023/i-qFX34wD/A
Excellent result!

'Twere mine, I'd do something gentle to lower sky.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Usher/Focus-stack-sky-stack-straighten.htm>

Thanks Moose!  Marnie and I really tried hard on these.  I appreciate and agree
with your subtle touch further reducing the sky glow.  Please elaborate on the
technique used.  I would prefer the trees not be darkened. Also occurs to me
perhaps I should have painted in a tad of hydrogen-alpha pink for the
appropriate nebulae.  It gets washed out with the light pollution in non
tracked non-modified camera shots.

Fundy Mike