Re: [OM] OT: Oscillo Raptor

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Oscillo Raptor
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 02:11:00 -0800
On 2/25/2023 6:39 AM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
At 2/24/2023 10:45 PM, Moose wrote:

On 2/24/2023 7:15 AM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
I also have an old bias from a photography workshop leader (20 years ago) who
was full of himself and used Lensbabies.
So, if you knew and an asshat who used A7s, you wouldn't have tried them? 😁
No. An A7 is not an effect while a lens baby is. I won't go into specifics, but
just say he was not very helpful.

My point was - that one might not wish to conflate the tools with the Tool using them.
😁

P. Clarified Moose