Re: [OM] OT: Oscillo Raptor

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Oscillo Raptor
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 10:51:10 -0700
At 2/27/2023 03:11 AM, Moose wrote:

>On 2/25/2023 6:39 AM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:

>>>So, if you knew and an asshat who used A7s, you wouldn't have tried them?
>>>ð??�
>> No. An A7 is not an effect while a lens baby is. I won't go into specifics,
>> but just say he was not very helpful.
>
>My point was - that one might not wish to conflate the tools with the Tool
>using them. ð???
>

>P. Clarified Moose

I understand. I still "associate" Lensbaby with that instructor in my mind,
hence my bias toward using one myself. Nothing to do, or judgements toward, any
of your photographs with Lensbaby. I enjoy seeing them. Today I would consider
any lens that had what I am looking for, including LB. Someone once said, all
neuroses are memory.

WayneS