Re: [OM] CSI level image processor

Subject: Re: [OM] CSI level image processor
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 07:24:31 +0800
The more I play with it the more I love it, it became an addiction. I just can't stop digging out the old film shots and process them. It is so good to see the old film images looks like they were shooting yesterday.

Original 1977 shot with Fuji 38mm F2.8 compact camera:

https://accura.com.hk/temp/1977-11A-09.jpg

Processed with Codeformer:

https://accura.com.hk/temp/1977-11A-09CF.jpg

C.H.Ling