Re: [OM] CSI level image processor

Subject: Re: [OM] CSI level image processor
From: Piers Hemy <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 19:48:06 +0000
Thanks for the referral, CH (and good to see you are still here). From an
initial play, I think your description is perfect - I gave it an awful out
of focus shot of my son, and it reverted with an amazingly sharp portrait
of someone having a hint of family likeness, but no more than a hint.
Rather unsettling! But clearly useful where subject recognition is not a
concern.

Piers