Re: [OM] CSI level image processor

Subject: Re: [OM] CSI level image processor
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 15:34:50 +0800
Installation procedure:

If you have a powerful display card, first install CUDA 11.7 (since PyTorch only support up to CUDA 11.7) then follow the installation sequence:

1. Python, during installation enable path.
2. Anaconda
3. PyTorch (install under Anaconda prompt)
   https://pytorch.org/get-started/locally/
4. Dependencies Installation, follow the procedure in:
   https://github.com/sczhou/CodeFormer

Under Anaconda prompt:

CD Codeformer

The you can start to play with the program by execute:

python inference_codeformer.py -w 0.7 -s 2 --bg_upsampler realesrgan --input_path D:\Codeformer\input --output_path D:\Codeformer\output

(the above command will also install realesrgan when you run it the first time, which is for background processing, it do quite well in image enlargement)

-w is fidelity weight "0 to 1"

-s is image enlargement "1,2,3,4.." default 2

input/output path suit yourself.

The procedure is a little complicated, I hope I haven't miss anything.

C.H.Ling