[OM] CSI level image processor

Subject: [OM] CSI level image processor
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 09:12:22 +0800
Few days ago I found a image processor, took me two days (and night) to install and play with it. The program is really amazing, it saved many my  out of focus shots and the poor early digital images.

https://github.com/sczhou/CodeFormer

The program is mainly for face recovery or better say it creates the face, so it is not 100% accurate but most of time works well. Result may be a little flake but you can merge with the original image to make it better.

It is not a program for general image improvement but for the desperate one.

C.H.Ling