Re: [OM] I'm Back35 Leica DMT Kodak DCS 760 and Hasselblad CFV 50

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm Back35 Leica DMT Kodak DCS 760 and Hasselblad CFV 50
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 12:57:41 -0800
Reclaiming “ancient” tech can be both interesting, cool and enlightening. I
used to use a Leica DMR on an R8, have still and occasionally pul out my F5
with the Kodak DCS back…in both case the tiny sensor (and odd file format)
renter these curios not shooters…however, the CFV 50 gives the V System new
life…I would love a DMR type back for my OM3s